If cookies and IDFA aren’t the longer term… what’s?
Many questions stay unanswered, so we gathered some specialists from throughout the promoting ecosystem and arranged a digital roundtable to debate the challenges and tendencies we’re seeing and listening to on the bottom.
Loch Rose, Chief Analytics Officer at Epsilon was joined by Tina Moffett, senior analyst at Forrester, Jay Glogovsky, Senior Director of Income Analytics and Operations at The New York Instances and Helen Lin, Chief Digital Officer at Publicis Media. We dug into the massive questions on entrepreneurs’ minds, like:
• Have been third celebration cookies ever that nice within the first place?
• Ought to we embrace first celebration information?
• How do you now establish customers to personalize their journey and provides them a terrific expertise?
• How can entrepreneurs future-proof their id methods?
• How will these adjustments impression total advertising efficiency, attribution and measurement?
For extra on this subject, go to: www.epsilon.com/digitalmedia