On this episode of Fintech Influence, Jason Pereira, award-winning monetary planner, college lecturer, author, and host interviews Peter Misek, Founding Companion of Framework Enterprise Companions. Framework Enterprise Companions is a enterprise capital agency that takes a data-driven strategy to analyze and benchmark firms earlier than they even put money into them, and likewise present consulting funding suggestions earlier than and after the engagement course of.
● 00:39 – Peter Misek introduces himself and Framework Enterprise Companions.
● 01:35 – What’s the historical past of Framework?
● 04:04 – How does being data-driven profit startups?
● 08:08 – What does Framework Enterprise Companions come again to a startup with after scoring them?
● 10:48 – What sorts of ranges of dropping out have occurred?
● 12:56 – Are their outcomes resulting in a extra various group of founders?
● 18:25 – What’s the subsequent step after an organization scores nicely?
● 22:29 – Peter Misek describes the expertise of his workforce.
● 25:21 – What would Peter Misek change in his enterprise or business?
● 27:02 – What have been the largest challenges Peter Misek has confronted?
● 29:32 – What retains Peter Misek excited every day about his work?
Three Key Factors
1. Founders want recommendation and mentorship.
2. Framework Enterprise Companions tracks 15,000-plus startups throughout North America, which is about 3%.
3. Framework Enterprise Companions interviews with startups take 15-30 minutes with cursory consulting.
● “Framework was began with the premise that information might help us each discover nice startups, but in addition assist our startups know the place they should go on a journey to grow to be a world-class firm.” – Peter Misek
● “We layer in operational experience that we’ve developed over 20-plus years, my associate and I and the workforce, in very particular areas resembling vertical experience. So assume monetary companies and synthetic intelligence, after which assume expertise.” – Peter Misek
● “All the ranges of presidency throughout Canada, the common gross sales cycle…is 24 months. All the ranges of presidency throughout the US, the common gross sales cycle is under 12 months.” – Peter Misek
Sources Talked about:
● Fb – Jason Pereira’s Fb
● LinkedIn – Jason Pereira’s LinkedIn
● FintechImpact.co – Web site for Fintech Influence
● JasonPereira.ca – Join Jason Pereira’s publication
● Linkedin – Peter Misek’s Linkedin
● framework.vc – Web site for Framework Enterprise Companions